Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 7-8, 2011


It's hard to say but this is my last BLOG.  I decided to head back home.  I think my fire has gone out!  It was a very nice trip but things were not working out as I had expected, and I don't really know what I mean when I say that.
I was missing the family, without my car, price of gasoline and when you are on the road like that you are not in control of things that happens around you. I did enjoy the month that I was out on the road but I had to make up my mind which way I was going to go, West to Ohio or East to Delaware.

You really don’t appreciate what you have at home until you leave it for awhile and then you learn to appreciate it more. Life is that way also. God is in control of our life and we have to learn to listen. Maybe he will send me out again and I need to wait and listen. Maybe He only wanted me to go out for one month and work on Pastor Todd’s church.
I want to thank Twila for all the work she did to make the BLOG fly (loved the pictures)!! Also, I want to thank all of you for your comments. Thanks again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment