Nice day except very breezy. My heat stopped working this morning. Must be something electrical. Another stop when I get rolling again. I do have a portable heater on board. I hope the cold weather is over!
Doug and Hope picked me up for church this morning at 9:15. Had a nice service with a very good praise band. They had ten people in the band with Diane on the key board. The have a very good praise band leader but he is leaving for four months to go overseas. He is in the Air Force (CID) plain clothes. This means Todd will be leading the praise group. Of course he can do it but it’s another job that he doesn’t need.
They have someone coming tomorrow from LWC that knows how to put this siding on. I thinks he is going with Karen Wilson daughter and I think they are hiring him to do the trim work inside.

No comments:
Post a Comment