Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27, 2011

 Windy - Cloudy - Very Warm 75-80 degrees

Another nice day - Too windy to ride the bike it was hard just walking.

Another day of window trimming - I think that might be the last one. Today was the steeple day. They have been working on it all day. They are just about finish. I am sending Twila the picture of the steeple and I am sure she will work it in!

Twila, I love that picture of the man with the computer, that was me big time!! I think I have that problem solved. I still have a couple of small problems. I am hoping Dave can solve them.

Went out for dinner last night and had a very good meal. Two pork chops, two scoops of mashed potatoes, cole slaw and a roll. I was going to bring home one of the pork chops for tonight supper. It came home not in a box but in my stomach. They were soooo good.  Must go back there again before I leave. It’s called Bert’s 50'S Diner on US 5.

Thinking about moving on early next week. I think most of my work has been accomplished since I have been here. Going to miss the kitchen for washing the dishes and pot and pans, the bath room for the nice hot showers. From now on I will be washing my clothes!

2 comments:

  1. You've been spoiled... lol =) I hope that today's storms don't cross your path. It's looking pretty bad all the way around. Be safe... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Colleen, if you think it was windy on Wed., Thursday is worse. It looks like you all got hit with some pretty big storms early this afternoon.
    I'm glad to hear you'll be moving on becasue I think it's time for fun and getting the big adventure under way!! Let us know where you're heading next. I know you told me fort something, but you need to be more specific.LOL

    ReplyDelete