Cloudy - Warm 65-70 degrees
Another nice day. Vaughn picked me up at 9:45 for church. After church we went to Leonardtown , MD (25-30 miles South) to a large car show. They had around 250-300 on display on the streets of their town. Had a good turn out with good weather. From there we went South to Look Out Point (25-30 miles). This is where the Potomac River and the Chesapeake meets. On the way back we stopped for a hamburger and fries. Got home about 6:00 PM. Had a good day!
Vaughn and myself went out for supper last night. We went back to Bert’s and we had pork chops, potatoes, green beans and roll again, sooo good!
Well, the week end is about over and that means Monday is around the corner, yep - more baseboard! I have both bath rooms, two closets, the foyer and two doors to finish. I should finish these by Tuesday afternoon. Will be leaving here early Wednesday afternoon.
Did you know Vaughn before going to the Crofford's. Sounds like you have a new friend! I am glad you had a great day... you deserve it =)
ReplyDelete