Breezy - Sunny - 75 - 80 degrees
Nice day today - Have my AC on at the present and it feels good. RV’s are not made for extreme weather. Another day of putting down baseboard. My knees are doing fine. Knee pads are Ok but they are a pain also. They are always moving on you. For me - the cardboard does a good job.
Got me a date tonight at 6:00 PM. Sara and I are going shopping to WalMart!! I think I can trust her to get me back before dark! It’s about 20-25 minutes South of here. It’s going to feel good to go shopping. Going to get a radio and some ant traps. Yep, got ants, don’t need them.
Twila, you are doing a wonderful job with the BLOG. I turn on my computer morning, noon and night just to check to sees what’s new with the family. Love your comments. They keep me Sparky! Jim, you take care of that finger and keep working for the doctors and your brother!!!!.

I just hope you get back in one piece... Sarah's a speed demon!!
ReplyDeleteIf what you bought doesn't work with the ants try picking up some 20 Mule Borax (cheap,cheap). Make a paste with water and a little sugar. They flock to it and bring it back to the nest and kills them all!!
ReplyDeleteTonight is my big spa night with the girls. I'm getting my hair cut, but I'm not thinking anything drastic, but you never know. I'll send pictures if it is. We're also going to dinner when, and with no kiddies this could get out of control......remember 70's night on the cruise ladies. LOL
Sherry Anne - What are you doing posting at 3:02 AM?!? Great site Aunt Twila, love reading these updates. Don't work too hard Pop-pop!
ReplyDelete